Machine featuresLaserMen portable mini fiber laser marking machine
1. Portable design, flexible application, convenient and efficient operation。
2. Aluminum alloy machine structure.
3. High quality laser source (Raycus brand, optional: IPG, MAX, JPT, CAS, etc.), good laser beam quality, uniform laser power density, and stable laser power output. It has the characteristics of no laser leakage, resistance of high reflection and so on, meeting the application demand of the mainstream market.
4. High speed galvano scanner has the advantages of small size, high scanning speed and good stability. Its performance reaches the advanced level in the world.
5. Easy to use, no consumables, low power consumption; The marking is more precise and clear. It has an irreplaceable advantage in areas where depth, smoothness and fineness are highly demanded. It fully meet the needs of industrial continuous working.
6. Strong marking software with multiple functions, compatible with software AutoCAD, Coreldraw, Photoshop, etc.; supporting formats of PLT、AI、DXF、BMP、JPG, etc.; supporting SHX and TIF font library, and itself possessing multi-font library; Support marking of variable numbers, bar codes, QR codes, etc.
7. Based on different working requirements, we can build the machine with optional functions like rotary, 2D/3D work table, auto focusing, dynamic auto focusing, etc.
|Output laser power||20w||30w||50w|
|Laser type||Fiber laser|
Modulation frequency range
Minimum line width
Minimum height of characters
|Laser cooling type||Air cooling|
|Laser power supply||
Single phase 220V, 50Hz
0 ~ 35 °C, 90% or humidity
Portable mini fiber laser marking machine Dimensions:
|Model||Package dimensions||Gross weight|
|LM-20 / LM-30 / LM-50||990*500*770mm=0.4CBM||100KGS|
Machine ApplicationApplicable Materials
Plastics, stainless steel, brass, hard alloy, electroplating products, ABS, epoxy resin, painted coated products, ceramics, etc.
Suitable for integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches and clocks, electronics and communications products, aerospace devices, various automobile parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wire and cable, food packaging, jewelry, cigarettes and tobacco, military and other industries.