What are the advantages of laser welding compared with traditional welding
17 / 12 / 2022
Do you know what are the advantages of laser welding compared with traditional welding?
Let's take a look at the advantages of laser welding machine:
1. Fast welding speed.
2. Able to weld wide range of metal types. Different types of metals can be welded with each other.
3. The crystallization speed of laser welding is 10-100 times faster than that of traditional fusion welding methods, the heating and cooling speed is extremely fast, and the heat-affected zone is very small, which greatly reduces the stress and deformation of the substrate.
4. There is no need to use electrodes, and there is no concern about electrode contamination or damage.
5. aser welding is stable, nice weld seam and welding quality.
6. Easy to get high efficiency welding with automation, and it can also be controlled by digital or computer.
7. When welding thin materials, it will not be troubled by melting back like arc welding.
8. Laser welding is not affected by the magnetic field (but arc welding and electron beam welding is), and the laser can accurately align with the weldment.
9. The structure of laser welding is fine and uniform, and there are no cracks.
10. Since laser welding does not require a vacuum environment, through lenses and optical fiber, remote control and automatic production can be realized to ensure product quality.
11. The operation is simple, easy to learn and use. No need to hire professional welders, easy for new users to master.